When a USPS shipping label fails to generate, your One Balance funds should not change. If you are concerned that your balance was reduced, you can use tools in ShippingEasy and Stamps.com to verify whether an erroneous charge was made.
- First, you'll need to find the following information for the order:
- Order number
- "Ship to" zip code + 4
- Recipient’s last name
- Then go to ShippingEasy's ONE BALANCE AND CARRIERS page.
- Click the Manage Account link for the One Balance account.
- Click on the "Account Settings" link to log into your Stamps account.
- Navigate to your Stamps.com Transaction History by going to HISTORY >> SEARCH PRINT HISTORY.
- Click the magnifying glass to open up the advanced search.
- In the advanced search feature, insert the ship date. In the recipient’s box, either input the destination zip code or recipient’s last name.
- Locate the line(s) that show shipments going to this specific zip code and recipient.
- Select and copy the tracking number into the Global Search.
- Navigate back to ShippingEasy and search for the tracking number. If the tracking number cannot be found, then this is a postage purchase for which a label image was not generated.
If you find a tracking number and no corresponding label in ShippingEasy, you can request a refund for this label via Stamps.com.
- Navigate back to Stamps.com's website . Within Stamps.com, go to HISTORY >> SEARCH PRINT HISTORY .
- Enter the tracking number for the shipment and select the shipment from the list.
- Select the “Refund” option in Stamps.com and agree to the submission. Once the electronic form has been submitted, you're done! Stamps.com will process the refund within approximately 14 days.