Highly versatile, packing slips enhance your customer's experience and help your shipping team prepare orders. ShippingEasy makes it simple to customize and generate packing slips.
How do I create a packing slip?
How do my store and order variables map to packing slips?
Can I create unique packing slip templates for Domestic and International shipments?
When can I print packing slips?
NOTE: By default, packing slips will be sent to the READY TO PRINT page, where they can be opened as a PDF and sent to a printer of your choice. You can also send packing slips directly to your printer by configuring ConnectEasy. Learn more.Find print options on nearly every page in app:
- ORDERS page: Generate packing slips via the grey Pick & Pack button. Learn more.
- READY TO SHIP page: Available when a combination label and packing slip is selected. Learn more.
- READY TO PRINT page: Generate packing slips via the grey Print All or Print Selected buttons.
- SHIPMENT HISTORY page: Print via the grey Print Actions button. Learn more.
What page formats and orientations are available for printing?
- 4" x 6": formatted for a thermal printer. Only available in landscape.
- 4" x 6" label, half sheet with packing slip: formatted to a 8x11 sheet for a laser/inkjet printer, compatible with Avery 5127 paper. Individual packing slips will print in landscape.
- 8.5" x 11": formatted for a laser/inkjet printer. Opt for portrait or landscape. Only option if printing from the ORDERS page.
- Combo slip: formatted to a 8x11 sheet for a laser/inkjet printer, compatible with OL829 paper. Packing slip will print in portrait.