ShippingEasy supports multiple packages within a single shipment for select carriers. This option is available for international shipments too!
Important information about multiple package shipments:
- Only UPS, FedEx and DHL Express shipments are eligible. Learn how to connect a carrier account.
- Specific label formats are required:
For Domestic, only the 4" x 6" Label or 4" x 6" Label (w/ Packing Slip) options, for printing to 4" x 6" label paper, are compatible. Learn more about label settings.
- For International, only the 4" x 6" Label option, for printing to 4" x 6" label paper, are compatible. Learn more about label settings.
- For International shipments, only one customs form will be generated for the entire shipment.
- USPS shipments are not eligible for multiple packages within a single shipment. However, you may use the duplicate shipment tool to generate multiple unique labels for a single order. Learn more.
To add multiple packages to a UPS, FedEx or DHL Express shipment:
- Begin by creating a UPS, FedEx or DHL Express shipment. Learn more.
- On the READY TO SHIP page, set the Carrier to UPS or FedEx.
- Select the Packaging, Weight, and Dimensions for the first package.
- Then click the + button to the right of the Packaging menu to add additional packages.
- The MULTI-PACKAGE: ADD modal will appear. Enter the package Weight and Dimensions, both are required. You may also choose to add an optional Description.
- Then click the Add button.
- Now the MULTI-PACKAGE SHIPMENT modal will appear. Click the Add button to specify more packages or click Done to return to the READY TO SHIP screen.
When you return to the READY TO SHIP page, the + button is now blue. This indicates multiple packages have been added to the shipment.
- Complete any remaining selections on the READY TO SHIP page and purchase the label as usual. Learn more.
- Once the label has been purchased, a record of the multiple tracking numbers can be found in your SHIPMENT HISTORY. Click the button below the master tracking number to display the package details.
- The ADDITIONAL PACKAGES modal will appear. Here you will find each package's tracking number and details.
NOTE: the "Print" button in this window does not use your ConnectEasy settings - instead it always displays the shipment label in a new browser tab.