ShippingEasy supports multiple packages within a single shipment for select carriers. This option is available for international shipments too!
Important information about multiple package shipments:
- Only FedEx, DHL Express, and pre-existing UPS account shipments are eligible. Learn how to connect a carrier account.
- UPS from ShippingEasy One Balance accounts are not eligible for multiple package shipments.
- On UPS and FedEx shipments that specify carrier packaging (i.e. UPS Express Box - Small) for the first box of the shipment, adding multiple packages is not allowed.
- USPS shipments are not eligible for multiple packages within a single shipment. However, you may use the duplicate shipment tool to generate multiple unique labels for a single order. Learn more.
- Only specific 4"x6" label formats are supported for domestic multiple package shipments.
- 4"x6" Label, on thermal paper
- label only
- label with packing slip in tandem
- 4"x6" Label, on letter page
- 1 centered on page
- 2 centered half sheet labels
- 1 label on half sheet with packing slip
- 2 labels per page
- Learn more about label settings.
- Only one customs form will be generated for the entire shipment.
- Only the 4" x 6" Label option, for printing on thermal label paper, is compatible. Learn more about label settings.
Adding multiple packages to a UPS, FedEx or DHL Express shipment
- Begin by creating a UPS, FedEx or DHL Express shipment. Learn more.
- On the READY TO SHIP page, set the Carrier to UPS or FedEx.
- Select the Packaging,Weight, and Dimensions for the first package
- Then click the Add Package(s) under the Packaging menu to add additional packages.
- A Multi-Package modal will appear. To add custom packages to your shipment, click the Add Package button:
To choose from your existing saved packages, click the V button:
The button will display a drop down where you can select the saved package.
- After selecting which package to add, you will enter the package Package Weight and Package Dimensions, both are required. You may also choose to add an optional Package Description.
- Then click the Add button.
- Now the MULTI-PACKAGE SHIPMENT modal will appear. Click the Add or V button to specify more packages or click Done to return to the READY TO SHIP screen.
When you return to the READY TO SHIP page, the link will indicate "Plus (#) other package(s)" in blue. This indicates multiple packages have been added to the shipment.
- Complete any remaining selections on the READY TO SHIP page and purchase the label as usual. Learn more.
REMEMBER: For international shipments, only one customs form is printed per the entire shipment.
- Once the label has been purchased, a record of the multiple tracking numbers can be found in your SHIPMENT HISTORY. Click the button below the master tracking number to display the package details.
- The ADDITIONAL PACKAGES modal will appear. Here you will find each package's tracking number and details.
NOTE: the "Print" button in this window does not use your ConnectEasy settings - instead it always displays the shipment label in a new browser tab.