ShippingEasy makes it easy to reconnect a store that is archived or disconnected.
When a store is either archived or disconnected, ShippingEasy is unable to sync your orders. While the end result is the same, a store is archived or disconnected by different means:
- Archived: the store is removed from your list of active stores. A record of the store is kept in the "Archived Stores" tab. Learn more.
- Disconnected: the store integration credentials are outdated or invalid. The store will remain listed in your "Active Stores" tab, but with a 'Disconnected' alert above it.
Use the options below for help locating and reconnecting your archived or disconnected store.
Reconnect an archived store
- Click on SETTINGS icon above the blue menu bar.
- Under INTEGRATION, click on STORES & ORDERS.
- Click on the "Archived Store" tab.
- Click the Activate link to the right of the store listing.
- Click OK to confirm you want to reactivate the store.
- ShippingEasy will re-establish the connection to your store, and move your store listing to the "Active Stores" tab.
Reconnect a disconnected store
- Click on SETTINGS in the blue menu bar.
- Click on STORES & ORDERS.
- Locate your disconnected store in the "Active Stores" tab, and click the green Re-connect button on the right.
- If your credentials have changed, you may need to enter new, valid credentials. Learn more about locating your credentials