The READY TO SHIP page provides you with the fastest place to purchase & print labels once you are set up with ConnectEasy. If you are experiencing issues completing this process, check the issues outlined below for solutions to solve your problem.
If the "Print Now" button is not activated:
It could be that you do not have ConnectEasy. This button will only work if you are using our app-specific printing configuration tool that allows you to print labels directly from ShippingEasy to your printer without opening a PDF. You will need to have ConnectEasy installed on your computer to have this option. Learn more about ConnectEasy.
If you are unable to buy your labels on the READY TO SHIP page:
If you frequently ship the similar packages with the same carrier, consider setting up a saved carrier selection. Learn more.
Is there a weight applied?
Is this an international order?
- Make sure each customs form line item is under 50 characters.
- Confirm the order matches the weight on the customs form. The weight on the customs form and the label need to match. If they do not, please update each field to the correct weight.
- Does your customs form have more than five line items? Are you printing a 4x6 label? If so, look here for suggestions.
Is there an error message in red at the top of the order?
Have you entered dimensions?
Are the to/from addresses validating with your carrier?
Is this a batch?
USPS Specific tips
- Do you have enough money in your postage balance? Learn how to view your postage balance.
- Has your Endicia Account been suspended? You can check by looking under SETTINGS> POSTAGE AND CARRIERS. If so, follow these steps to unsuspend your account.
- Do you need to update your payment on your Endicia accounts?