Navigate to SETTINGS from anywhere in ShippingEasy and click on the STORES & ORDERS page under INTEGRATION.
Select Edit store settings.
There are five sections that can be updated according to your preferences:
|1||Store Name||Name of your store autopopulated from integration information. Shown in subject line and included in salutations of default confirmation emails|
|2||Phone||Phone number with option to update. Can be included on templates, but isn't included anywhere by default|
|3||Email with option to update. Included in salutations of default confirmation emails|
|4||Website||Store website. Default address shown on packing slip and included in salutations of default confirmation emails.|
|5||Shipping Address||Address of warehouse where your store ships from. Used for creating shipping labels and shown on packing slip. Will show on label as "Ship From" or "Return" address. Learn more.|
|6||Ship From Postal Code||
For USPS Only.
If you ever need to drop your packages off at a zip code other than that listed as your default return address, then you can opt to use an alternate zip code for the purposes of calculating your postage rates.
- Select a store logo for emails and packing slips: Upload your store logo to include on shipment communication.
- Select a store logo for USPS labels: Customize your USPS shipping labels by uploading your store logo. Learn more.
- Add a packing slip message:Include a customized note on packing slips that includes order details, promotions and offers. Learn more.
- Disable automatic product catalog upload: Control the upload of products from certain selling platforms that perform this. Learn more.
- Display product options: Show additional product details like size, color, etc. on packing slips, pick lists, emails, and the Orders page.
- Set available stock at store: Enabling this setting will automatically update the inventory levels available in your store to match the current inventory level of linked products in ShippingEasy. Learn more.
- Import products from store to ShippingEasy product catalog: This will allow ShippingEasy to access your store and import all active SKUs with the current product listing URLs and inventory counts. Learn more.
- Link existing ShippingEasy Products to store: Create a direct link from individual product SKUs to your store in ShippingEasy. This link enables inventory updates to your store and identifies the product listing URLs. Learn more.
- Disable automatic order downloads: Download orders into ShippingEasy manually
- Automatically standardize and correct all domestic addresses when verified: When this option is checked, ShippingEasy will automatically change domestic addresses for which there is a suggested improvement.
- Download orders from my store with the following statuses: Certain stores allow you to select which order statuses are downloaded. Learn more.
- Send notice for post-dated labels: Delay notification of purchase of a label until the shipment date. Learn more.
- Send shipment confirmation email to buyer: Option to send an email to the buyer when an order has shipped along with the tracking number.
- Send a delivery confirmation email to buyer with delivery details (USPS only): Currently only offered by USPS, you an opt to notify a customer when a package has been scanned as "delivered" by USPS. Learn more.
- Send a return shipping email to the buyer: Automatically generate a return shipment notification email that includes the shipping label a user can attach to their package and send back to you. Learn more.
- Send a copy of shipment confirmation and return to shipping emails to: Indicate store email where a blinded copy of confirmation and return shipping emails sent to customers can be directed.
- Send a copy of delivery emails to: Indicate store email where a blinded copy of delivery emails sent to customers can be directed.
- Send buyer email replies to: Indicate store email where customer replies can be directed.