Navigate to the SETTINGS tab from anywhere in ShippingEasy and click on the STORES & ORDERS page under the INTEGRATION column.
Select Edit store settings.
There are five sections that can be updated according to your preferences:
|1||Store Name||Name of your store autopopulated from integration information|
|2||Phone||Phone number with option to update|
|3||Email with option to update|
|5||Shipping Address||Address of warehouse where your store ships from.|
|6||Ship From Postal Code||For USPS Only. For rate calculation in the event your Postal Code differs from the Shipping Address above|
- Select a store logo for emails and packing slips: Upload your store logo to include on shipment communication.
- Select a store logo for USPS labels: Customize your USPS shipping labels by uploading your store logo. Learn more.
- Add a packing slip message:Include a customized note on packing slips that includes order details, promotions and offers. Learn more.
- Disable automatic product catalog upload: Control the upload of products from certain selling platforms that perform this. Learn more.
- Display product options: Show additional product details like size, color, etc. on packing slips, pick lists, emails, and the Orders page.
- Set available stock at store: Enabling this setting will automatically update the inventory levels available in your store to match the current inventory level of linked products in ShippingEasy. Learn more.
- Import products from store to ShippingEasy product catalog: This will allow ShippingEasy to access your store and import all active SKUs with the current product listing URLs and inventory counts. Learn more.
- Link existing ShippingEasy Products to store: Create a direct link from individual product SKUs to your store in ShippingEasy. This link enables inventory updates to your store and identifies the product listing URLs. Learn more.
- Disable automatic order downloads: Download orders into ShippingEasy manually
- Download orders from my store with the following statuses: Certain stores allow you to select which order statuses are downloaded. Learn more.
- Complete (Unpaid): For eBay sellers, the option to also sync both complete and unpaid orders. Learn more.
- Send notice for post-dated labels: Delay notification of purchase of a label until the shipment date. Learn more.
- Send shipment confirmation email to buyer: Option to send an email to the buyer when an order has shipped along with the tracking number.
- Send a delivery confirmation email to buyer with delivery details (USPS only): Currently only offered by USPS, you an opt to notify a customer when a package has been scanned as "delivered" by USPS. Learn more.
- Send a return shipping email to the buyer: Automatically generate a return shipment notification email that includes the shipping label a user can attach to their package and send back to you. Learn more.
- Send a copy of shipment confirmation and return to shipping emails to: Indicate store email where a blinded copy of confirmation and return shipping emails sent to customers can be directed.
- Send a copy of delivery emails to: Indicate store email where a blinded copy of delivery emails sent to customers can be directed.
- Send buyer email replies to: Indicate store email where customer replies can be directed.