You can assign shipments to a certain User dependent on the order's destination. This is helpful for ShippingEasy customers who have multiple warehouse locations that ship to specific geographic locations. This way, the designated User will easily see which orders they need to ship.
- Go to SETTINGS >> SHIPPING RULES.
- Click the blue Add New button.
- In the field Rule Name, enter a name that describes this rule, such as "shipment destination".
- Set the "IF" condition to Destination state is equal to the state of your choosing.
Destination State | Is equal to | (state)
- Set the "THEN" action to Assign to user and select the user from the drop-down menu.
Assign to user| (user)
- Save your new rule! This rule will be applied to all future shipments that are synced or added into ShippingEasy.