By default, ShippingEasy will send you customers shipment notification emails after a label has been purchased for their order. In addition, if you provide an email address to us, we'll send you a copy of the customer's confirmation email too.
To start or stop receiving copies of your customers' shipping confirmation emails:
- Navigate to the SETTINGS page from anywhere in the ShippingEasy app.
- From here, go to STORES & ORDERS.
- Email settings are managed for each store separately. Locate the store for which you would like to adjust email settings. Then select Edit Store Settings below the store description.
- Within your Store Details, scroll down the page until you see the "Communication" section. Below, you will find multiple options such as allowing a confirmation email, the template you want to use, and whether you want to be CC'd on it.
- Locate the field titled Send Copy of Buyer Emails to.
If you want to start receiving copies of your customers' shipping confirmation emails:
Enter the email address you would like to receive the emails.
If you do not want to receive copies of confirmation emails:
Remove any email address listed in this field and leave it blank.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and Save your changes.
How to: Turn off customer shipment notification emails
How to: Send a Shipping Confirmation Email to my customers
When are my shipment confirmation emails sent?
How to: Create a custom Email Template and save it to your store
How to: Assign emails and messages to specific stores