ShippingEasy for One Balance is powered by Stamps.com, a technology partner of ShippingEasy that provides an online service for purchasing. USPS from ShippingEasy One Balance labels that have been cancelled may be eligible for a refund.
Stamps does not have a dedicated notification for postage refunds. However, you can review your transaction history on Stamps.com to see what postage refunds, if any, have been processed.
Check your postage refund history in Stamps
- Go to ONE BALANCE AND CARRIERS in the top right corner of the app.
- Next, click on Payment Method.
- Select the History tab from the top toolbar.
- From the left-hand side, click on the filter Status.
- Then click Refund Pending or Refunded to see any postage refund transactions being handled by Stamps.
- Review transactions or export to a CSV file by clicking the download icon.