ShippingEasy will be converting our USPS postage provider to Stamps.com beginning in February. During the conversion process, the information in this article will change.
- If your account has not been converted to a Stamps.com postage account, please proceed with How to: Receive notifications when my Endicia postage refunds have been processed. Learn more about our conversion process.
- If your account has been converted to a Stamps.com account, please follow the steps under How to: Receive notifications when my Stamps postage refunds have been processed.
How to: Receive notifications when my Endicia postage refunds have been processed
If you'd like to be notified when your postage refund has been processed by Endicia, you can set up an e-mail notification directly on Endicia.com.
Use your Account Number and your Endicia Web Password to log in at www.endicia.com. If you do not know your Account Number or your Endicia Web Password, follow our step-by-step directions.
Once logged into Endicia, please go to: 'My Account' >> then 'Update Profile' >> then 'Refund Notification Settings':
Click the checkbox next to: "I want to switch to weekly summary notifications for postage refunds that have been processed":
Enter your e-mail address in the box next to: "Send summary notifications to" and then click Continue:
Please note that the refund notifications that Endicia sends are received via e-mail on a weekly basis (not daily).
If you prefer to manually check for your refund rather than wait on the weekly e-mail notification from Endicia, learn more here.
How to: Receive notifications when my Stamps postage refunds have been processed
Stamps does not have a dedicated notification for postage refunds. However, you can review your transaction history to see what postage refunds, if any, have been processed.
To check your postage refund history in Stamps:
- Log in to your Stamps.com account:
- Click on the History tab from the top toolbar.
- From the left hand side, click on the filter Status.
- Then click Refund Pending or Refunded to see any postage refund transactions being handled by Stamps.