If you process your orders one-by-one, make it even faster by automatically sending orders containing specific SKUs to the READY TO SHIP screen.
In this example, we'll configure a rule that automates three steps:
- Identify orders containing particular SKUs.
- Automatically create shipments for these orders, skipping the ORDERS page altogether.
- Assign the carrier selections on the READY TO SHIP page. Learn how to save a carrier selection.
All you'll have to do is click Print!
Automatically Create a Shipment for Orders Containing Specific SKUs
- From the blue navigation bar, go to SETTINGS.
- Then click on SHIPPING RULES.
- Click the blue Add New button.
- In the field Rule Name, enter a name that describes this rule, such as "Create shipment by SKU".
- Set the "IF" condition to Item SKU and select your logic. For example, we've chosen Is equal to. Then type the SKU or part of the SKU that captures the products you'd like automatically sent to the READY TO SHIP page.
Item SKU|Is equal to | (SKU number)
TIP: If you have configured Product Categories, you can set the condition to Product category instead to encompass a wider range of products.
- Set the "THEN" action to Set saved carrier selection and select from the menu to the right. In this example, we use Priority Mail Express.
Set saved carrier selection | Priority Mail Express
- Check the dial next to Send to Ready to Ship page to automatically move these orders onto READY TO SHIP for faster shipping.
- Save your new rule! This rule will be applied to all future shipments that are synced or added into ShippingEasy.