ShippingEasy REPORTS include a number preconfigured reports. These reports accommodate the reporting needs of most shipping operations. They can also be scheduled to be emailed to you on a recurring basis. Though the columns cannot be edited or rearranged, they make for easy access to your shipping data. Learn more about REPORTS.
The All Product Sales Report includes data on all shipped and unshipped orders within a specific date range. Data is based on Product SKU. One use case for this report is to calculate revenue per SKU.
Orders and shipments include:
- Orders synced into ShippingEasy, in both shipped and unshipped status.
- Orders marked as drop shipped in ShippingEasy. Learn more.
- Amazon Fulfillment Network shipments. Learn more.
The shipment data in the All Product Sales Report includes:
- Item Name
- Unit Wholesale Price
- Order Count (amount of orders shipped containing the specific SKU)
- Total Quantity (total amount of specific SKU shipped across all orders)
- Total Revenue (total amount of revenue of SKU, not including shipping on order)
- Total Wholesale Price
Product Sales Report - All reports are sorted alpha-numerically by SKU.
NOTE: in some cases, data may be excluded.
- If a record does not have data (wholesale price, etc.) the cell will not have information.