The UPS High Value Report is a report showing a tracking number, package ID, and Declared Value if your package has a declared value of $1,000 or more.
Note: The report is generated when you enter a Declared Value under your insurance options on READY TO SHIP and is not affected by changing your Declared Values on your Customs forms.
You can easily generate and access your report by following these steps:
- Create a shipment and send it to the READY TO SHIP page.
- Select your carrier (UPS) and shipping selections. On the right hand side of the page, you will see "Insurance" options.
- Check the box to turn on insurance and select "UPS Declared Value" from the drop down that populates.
- Below the drop down is a field entitled "Insure to the Value of ____".
- For the shipment to qualify, the value must be $1000 or more.
- Enter the value of the shipment here and click "Update".
Purchase the label.
Proceed to the SHIPPING HISTORY page and locate the shipment you need the UPS High Value Report for.
On the right hand side of the shipment, click the "Reprint" drop down arrow.
This will allow you to view the option to print the report. Click "UPS High Value Report"
- When the report generates, it will look something like this:
At the pick up, give this report to your UPS driver. The UPS driver signs the report and records the pickup time and the total number of high value packages on the last line of this report. Since these pickup details are on the report the driver takes with the packages, make a copy of the driver's report with the pickup details if you want pickup confirmation for your records. Since pickup details include driver's signature and handwritten information, it cannot be reprinted.