By default, ShippingEasy is configured to automatically update your orders after you print your labels. Though, for some platforms it's better to wait to update the orders until the ship date. Learn how to delay store order updates.
Regardless of when you have set up ShippingEasy to notify your store, on rare occasion issues can occur when updating your store. The following may result in an error updating your store:
- The order's line items were edited in ShippingEasy. Learn more.
- Your store is disconnected. Learn more.
- Your store is not live and is in maintenance mode.
- You have enabled a redirect for your store's URL.
- The API connection to your store experienced a timeout.
- There are threshold limits set in your store.
To see if your order is having issues updating to your store, follow these steps:
How to: View all orders to check for issues updating
- From the SHIPMENTS tab, navigate to the SHIPMENT HISTORY page.
- If you notice there is a black triangle by a shipment, this means there was an issue updating your store. Learn more about filtering your history for orders that failed to update to your store.
For individual orders that fail to update:
- Expand the green V actions menu on the far right of the order line.
- Select the option to Retry Store Order updates.
For multiple orders that fail to update:
- Select the orders all at once by checking the boxes to the left of the orders.
- Expand the grey Resend/Retry menu.
- Select the Retry Store Order Updates option.
Wait 20 minutes and check your store for those updates.
NOTE: some platforms can take longer than others to update, but all successful updates should post within 20 minutes.
How to: Search for the details of a specific order
- Locate the Global Search in the navigation bar at the top of every page.
- Opt to type in a complete search term or just part of one. The following fields can be searched:
- Order number
- Alternate order number
- Tracking number
- Recipient name
- Recipient email address
- eBay Buyer ID
- Press Enter on your keyboard or click the magnifying glass icon.
- A pop-up box will appear with up to 20 search results. Click the order number for more details.
- On the Order details page, if the store has failed to update, there will be a link to Retry Store Order updates.
How to: Filter by shipments that failed to update to the store
If I edit an order line item, will my store order statuses still update to Shipped?
How to: Delay the shipment notification sent to my store
Why don't my Amazon orders show as Shipped, even when they have?
How to: Resend my customer a Shipment Confirmation Email