- Go to SETTINGS >> SHIPPING RULES.
- Click the blue Add New button.
- In the field Rule Name, enter a name that describes this rule, such as "First Class Mail".
- Set the "IF" condition to Order weight is less than 15.9 oz. View all available conditions.
Order Weight | Is equal or less than | 15.9 oz
- Set the "THEN" action to Assign saved carrier selection to "First Class Mail":
Set saved carrier selection | First Class Mail
- Save your new rule and you're done!
One of the least expensive shipping methods for USPS is shipping via First Class Mail. Packages equal or less than 15.9 oz are eligible for this shipping method.
If you have the correct weights for your SKUs on your store platform or are using our Product Catalog to assign weights to your SKUs (and total order weight), you can easily make this shipping selection automatic.