ConnectEasy saves a tremendous amount of time by-passing the need to open your labels and other documents as a PDF before printing. However, on occasion you'll find that you need a PDF copy of something that you'd normally send directly to print. When that happens, you have a few options:
- Continue to use ConnectEasy to print hard copies, but generate individual label/document PDFs as needed.
- Disable ConnectEasy completely, so that future labels/documents do not automatically print, but instead, always open as PDFs.
PDFs of your purchased labels and documents are accessible from both your SHIPMENT HISTORY and the GLOBAL SEARCH page.
To open a PDF from SHIPMENT HISTORY
- From anywhere in the app, expand the SHIPMENTS menu and select SHIPMENT HISTORY.
- Using the search or filters, locate the shipment for which you need to view the Label, Packing Slip or Pick List.
- On the far right of the shipment line, expand the Reprint menu by clicking .
- Select the Label, Packing Slip, or Pick List option displayed with a paper icon.
- Your PDF label/document will open in your browser.
To open a PDF from GLOBAL SEARCH:
- From the Global Search bar, look up your order by the number, name or tracking. Learn more.
- Within the "Actions" menu, expand the Reprint menu by selecting V.
- Select the document type you need which displays a paper icon.
- Your PDF will open in your browser.
- Navigate to the SETTINGS page, then select PRINTERS.
- Set the specific label carriers and/or document types to the PDF (Print a PDF file from your browser) option.
- Save your changes.
- Your labels/documents will no longer be sent directly to your printer. Instead, they will open in your browser, where you can preview them before printing or saving to a file for easy data sharing.
Why does my PDF label not open directly in my browser?
How to: Open a PDF for a return label if using ConnectEasy
Can I test how my labels will print?
How to: Configure ConnectEasy for printing
What is the difference between duplicating and reprinting a label?