ConnectEasy saves a tremendous amount of time by-passing the need to open your labels and other documents as a PDF before printing. However, on occasion, you will find that you need a PDF copy of something that you would normally send directly to print. When that happens, you have a few options:
- Continue to use ConnectEasy to print hard copies, but generate individual label/document PDFs as needed.
- Disable ConnectEasy completely, so that future labels/documents do not automatically print, but instead, always open as PDFs.
PDFs of your purchased labels and documents are accessible from both your SHIPMENT HISTORY and the GLOBAL SEARCH page.
To open a PDF from SHIPMENT HISTORY
- From anywhere in the app, expand the SHIPMENTS menu and select SHIPMENT HISTORY.
- Using the search or filters, locate the shipment for which you need to view the Label, Packing Slip or Pick List.
- On the far right of the shipment line, expand the Reprint menu by clicking .
- Select the Label, Packing Slip, or Pick List option you would like to reprint.
- Your PDF label/document will open in your browser.
To open a PDF from GLOBAL SEARCH:
- From the Global Search bar, look up your order by the number, name, or tracking. Learn how to find shipments using the Global Search.
- Within the "Actions" menu, expand the Reprint menu by selecting V.
- Select the document type you need to reprint.
- Your PDF will open in your browser.
- Navigate to the SETTINGS page, then select PRINTER CONFIGURATION.
- Set the specific label carriers and/or document types to the PDF (Print a PDF file from your browser) option.
- Save your changes.
- Your labels/documents will no longer be sent directly to your printer. Instead, they will open in your browser, where you can preview them before printing or saving to a file for easy data sharing.