On occasion you'll need to access the ConnectEasy app from your computer. This might come up if you need to reboot ConnectEasy, check which version you have, or enable it for scales.
The icon to launch the ConnectEasy app should be readily visible from your toolbar or taskbar.
On the Mac, it should be in the upper-right on the toolbar.
On Windows it should be on the lower-right on the taskbar.
Finding the icon for the running application can be tricky on Windows because Windows sometimes "hides" application icons on its taskbar. Follow these instructions to show all notification icons:
Windows 7 or earlier:
- In the bottom left corner of the screen, right click on the Windows "Start Icon" and select "Properties".
- Select the "Taskbar" tab and then click the "Customize" button.
- Check the "Always show all icons and notifications on the taskbar" option and then click "OK".
- In the bottom left corner of the screen, click on the Windows "Start Icon" and select "Control Panel".
- Click "Appearance and Personalization" and then click "Taskbar and Start Menu".
- Click the "Notification Area" tab.
- Clear the "Hide inactive icons" check box, and then click "OK".