ShippingEasy integrates with seven carrier accounts: Endicia, UPS, FedEx, Globegistics, RR Donnelly, APC and DHL Express. Learn more about how to set up each Shipping Provider with our step-by-step guide.
All ShippingEasy plans include, at no additional cost, an Endicia account. Endicia is a carrier partner of ShippingEasy, offering customers discounted rates for all USPS shipments. By leveraging the volume of thousands of shippers, Endicia can offer discounted rates for all USPS shipments.
- What rates does ShippingEasy offer on USPS shipments?
- How do I add more postage to my Endicia carrier accounts?
- How can I raise the maximum postage balance on my Endicia account from $500?
- How do I unsuspend my Endicia account?
- How can I update my Endicia account billing details?
- How do I view my Endicia account information?
ShippingEasy also provides the option to connect accounts from other carriers. Our Knowledge Base is full of answers to common questions about using other carrier accounts with ShippingEasy.
- How do I contact FedEx?
- How do I get a FedEx Account Number?
- How can I track my FedEx shipments?
- How can I bill my FedEx shipments to a third party account?
- What's the difference between FedEx Express and FedEx Ground?
- How can I get FedEx supplies?
- How do I schedule a FedEx pickup?
- How do I get my package to FedEx?