ShippingEasy integrates with seven carrier accounts: Endicia's First Class Domestic, Endicia's International & Expedited, UPS, FedEx, Globegistics, RR Donnelly, APC and DHL Express. Learn more about how to set up each Shipping Provider with our step-by-step guide.
All ShippingEasy plans include, at no additional cost, two Endicia accounts - Endicia First Class Domestic and Endicia International & Expedited.
- Why do I need two Endicia accounts?
- What rates does ShippingEasy offer on USPS shipments?
- How do I add more postage to my Endicia carrier accounts?
- How can I raise the maximum postage balance on my Endicia account from $500?
- How do I unsuspend my Endicia account?
- How can I update my Endicia account billing details?
- How do I view my Endicia account information?
- How do I contact FedEx?
- How do I get a FedEx Account Number?
- How can I track my FedEx shipments?
- How can I bill my FedEx shipments to a third party account?
- What's the difference between FedEx Express and FedEx Ground?
- How can I get FedEx supplies?
- How do I schedule a FedEx pickup?
- How do I get my package to FedEx?