If you ship via UPS, FedEx, or DHL Express, you may find yourself billing postage costs to a third-party. We save you time with options to save these credentials for future use. Save third-party UPS, FedEx, or DHL Express account information before you start shipping or on the fly while processing your shipments.
Once saved, this information will be available on the READY TO SHIP page when processing UPS, FedEx, or DHL Express shipments. Under the "Billing" section, find the saved accounts in the Third-Party Accounts menu.
- Select ONE BALANCE AND CARRIERS from the navigation bar.
- Scroll down to the section for your UPS, FedEx, or DHL Express account. Click the link that says Manage Third-Party Accounts.
- Click + Add New.
- Fill in the account information: the account number and US postal code, along with a name that will help you identify the account.
- Click the Add Account button and you are done!
- On the READY TO SHIP page, select an order to ship.
- From the "Carrier Service and Packaging" section, select UPS, FedEx, or DHL Express from the Carrier menu. Make your Carrier Service and Packaging selections.
- Scroll down to the "Billing" section. From the Bill Shipment To: menu, select Third Party.
- Enter the Account Number and Account Postal Code (only required for UPS or FedEx) which you wish to save.
ShippingEasy validates information is present in these fields but does not validate that the Postal Code matches the Account Number.
- A Save Third Party Billing option will appear under the Account Postal Code field. Check the box to save the billing information for future use.
- A modal window will prompt you to name the account information you are saving. Enter a Name and select Save.
- Finish processing the shipment as usual. The account information will be stored for later use.