If you are missing shipments on your SHIPMENT HISTORY page, do not fret! Only shipments made in the last 7 days will show by default.
NOTE: Shipments older than 120 days are archived, but still available from Reports and from the Global Search bar.
Here are some tips to help you find orders more efficiently:
Filter your shipped orders:
Use the "In the last" filter:
- On the left hand menu of the SHIPMENT HISTORY page, expand the "In the last" filter.
- Change the number of days shown. Options include:
- 8 hours
- 24 hours
- 7 days
- 30 days
- 60 days
- 90 days
Use the "Date Range" filter:
- On the left hand menu of the SHIPMENT HISTORY page, expand the "Date Range" filter.
- Select any date range, that is equal to or less than 90 days, and within the past 120 days, to see shipments generated during that time frame.
TIP: if you find filtering shipments helps you to regularly locate or view your shipments, consider setting up a Saved View. Learn more.
Search your orders:
Narrow in on only shipped orders:
- On the left hand menu of the SHIPMENT HISTORY page, type your keyword into the search bar.
- If you are searching a name, do not use spaces. Search first or last name only (last name is best). Learn more about searching SHIPMENT HISTORY.
- On the right hand of the navigation bar, type your keywords into the Global Search bar.
- Search order numbers, tracking numbers, or names for your whole account. Find orders in any state, so you don't have to search each page separately. Learn more about using the Global Search bar.
All Shipments vs My Shipments
Overview: SHIPMENT HISTORY page
How to: Organize column headers on the SHIPMENT HISTORY page
How to: View Order Details on the SHIPMENT HISTORY page
How to: Select multiple shipments on the SHIPMENT HISTORY page
How to: Print from the SHIPMENT HISTORY page