TIP: if you are just getting started using the Products catalog, learn how to save new Products.
If you have images saved to your computer, you will need to upload each Product listing individually. However, if you have URLs for your images, you can update all your Products with a single CSV file upload.
How to: Add images to individual Products
- Navigate to the INVENTORY tab from anywhere in the ShippingEasy app, then select the PRODUCT CATALOG page from drop down menu.
- Locate the Product you wish to update and click on the Product "Name".
- In the PRODUCT DETAILS page, click the Edit button in the upper right.
- Click SELECT next to the Image field to add an image to your product.
- After you have selected the best image for your product, click the Save Product button.
That's it - the image has now been saved to your product!
How to: Upload images to multiple Products via CSV file
- Create a CSV file that includes at least two columns: SKUs and Image URL. We'll update the existing product catalog with the image by matching the SKU. Learn more about available data fields or download an example CSV file. In the "Image URL" column, enter the full URL that directs to the product image.
- With your CSV file ready to go, navigate to the INVENTORY tab from anywhere in the ShippingEasy app. Then select the PRODUCT CATALOG page from drop down menu.
- Click the grey Upload Products link.
- From the CSV file menu, click Browse. After selecting your file, click Upload file.
- On the "Upload CSV: Product Import" page, map the "Source Column" to the "ShippingEasy Column". Then select Continue.
- Your file will be displayed in the "Current Uploads" section. Once ShippingEasy has finished processing the data, a green READY button will appear. Click the button.
- In the Last Step, you'll have the option to review the data. Edit any fields that require an additional update by clicking the field and an edit dialog will appear. Once all the data looks in order, click the Complete Upload button.
That's it - images are now saved to your products!