We are always sad to part ways with a customer, but we understand that sometimes you need to make hard decisions in the best interest of your business. If you have decided that it is time to close down your ShippingEasy account - we make it easy for you.
Finding the Right Solution
You Think Your Business is Too Small to Need ShippingEasy
ShippingEasy wants to be part of your growth journey and we encourage you to check out our Starter plan. This option allows you to ship up to 50 orders per month, but with a lower recurring subscription cost. The Starter plan includes Starter Rates for discounted USPS postage, savings compared to Retail but not as cheap as Commercial on the paid plans. While the Starter plan does not come with one-on-one support, it is a great way for smaller businesses to control costs. Learn how to downgrade your plan.
You Have Not Found the Tools You Need in ShippingEasy
We would like to hear your questions or concerns, so please reach out to ShippingEasy's Customer Success team. Our team is happy to help you complete your account setup to get the fullest experience from ShippingEasy. Let us show you around to make sure you're taking advantage of every feature that can improve your shipping process.
Preparing to Cancel
If You Have Previously Purchased Label funds
Important Notices about One Balance Accounts:
- Once your account is closed, you will be unable to access your Shipment History or One Balance records. Gather this information before cancelling or consider downgrading your account.
- Do not disconnect your One Balance account from ShippingEasy. ShippingEasy can only close and refund money that is connected and visible on the ONE BALANCE AND CARRIERS page.
Most businesses need to retain records of their Shipment History and One Balance transactions for filing their taxes. It is important to download this data before closing your ShippingEasy account, as it will be inaccessible once the accounts are closed. Use the following guides to collect your records:
If you are not sure that your ready to cancel, or you wish to retain access to these records online, consider downgrading your ShippingEasy account to the Starter plan instead. Learn more about downgrading.
When You Are Ready to Close Your ShippingEasy Account
As part of the closing process, we will ask you for some feedback. We really do appreciate a candid response and take all customer feedback to heart.
Upon closure of your ShippingEasy account, we will notify your One Balance account provider. They will initiate the refund of any remaining money and close your One Balance account. It may take 6-8 weeks to refund money.
- Go to SETTINGS then click SUBSCRIPTION & BILLING.
- Click the Cancel Account button.
If the Cancel Account button is not showing, try zooming out.
- On PC: press the keys CTRL and -.
- On Mac: press the keys CMND and -.
- Check the box Yes, I'm sure I want to cancel my ShippingEasy account and I understand that access to ShippingEasy will end immediately to activate the Cancel Account button.
- Check the box that most accurately describes your reason for cancelling. Please elaborate in the text box below.
- Click the Cancel My Account button.
- You will receive a confirmation email that your ShippingEasy account has been closed.
Come back and see us again when you are in the market for a new shipping solution!