Being able to access your USPS account powered by Stamps.com is important in completing a variety of shipping tasks. If you need to request refunds for shipments on a SCAN form, track your postage purchases, obtain proof of purchase for an insurance claim, or close your account for a refund of your postage balance, you'll need to log into Stamps.com.
- Go to Postage and Carriers.
- Click the Show Passwords link under the Stamps account to show your Stamps Username and Password.
- Login to Stamps.com using the Username and Password as shown in ShippingEasy.
To access your Endicia history within Stamps.com:
In 2019, ShippingEasy converted USPS postage accounts on the Endicia rate provider to Stamps.com. If you need to access your postage history from Endicia, follow these steps.
- Click on the History tab from the top navigation bar in Stamps.com and then click on the link to view older transactions.
- This will bring you to an Endicia page where you can access your Endicia account information.
Need to make changes to your USPS postage account? Learn how to update your account billing details.