IMPORTANT: this document describes installing ShippingEasy’s v2.x plugin for WooCommerce; however, we recommend using ShippingEasy's v3.x plugin for WooCommerce.
It's easy to integrate your WooCommerce account with ShippingEasy!
- When registering your ShippingEasy account, you will be immediately prompted for your WooCommerce credentials after selecting WooCommerce from the Platform menu. Skip to Step 4 to learn how to locate your credentials.
- In the Settings tab, click on the STORES & ORDERS page under the INTEGRATION section.
- Once there, click on the the + Add New button on the side of the screen.
- Select WooCommerce from the platform drop down. You will then see one additional field: Store URL.
- Copy and paste the URL for your WooCommerce store into the Store URL field:
- Then click the Save button.
- On the next screen you can fill in the settings you want ShippingEasy to use for this store: name, address, etc. Then click the Save button at the bottom of the page.
- Your new store is displayed on the Store settings page. Click the link to download the ShippingEasy plugin for WooCommerce:
- Now that you have downloaded the latest ShippingEasy plugin, go to the administration panel of your WordPress blog. Check the list of installed plugins by clicking the Plugins link on the left side. If you have never installed the ShippingEasy plugin before, you can go to step 7.
- If an older version of the ShippingEasy plugin is installed, remove it by clicking the Deactivate link.
- Then click the Delete link:
- Then click the button Yes, Delete these files and data:
- Under Plugins, click the Add New link in the left side menu:
- On the Install page, click the Upload link:
- Click the Choose File button:
- In the file selection dialog, select the folder that contains the se_woocommerce.zip file that was downloaded in step 5. On Windows, depending on your browser, this is typically the Downloads folder (a similar folder is used on Macs). Click the entry for se_woocommerce.zip and then click the Open button:
- Click the Install Now button:
- After the installation completes, click the Activate Plugin link:
- After the installation finishes, click the Settings link in the WooCommerce menu of your WordPress administration panel:
- Click the Integration tab on the WooCommerce Settings page:
- Click the link for ShippingEasy Settings. (Note: if there is no link for ShippingEasy Settings then that just means ShippingEasy is the only WooCommerce integration installed, so you can skip to the next step.)
- There are three fields that you will fill in with values that you copy from your settings in ShippingEasy:
- In another browser window, click on the STORES & ORDERS section under the SETTINGS tab in ShippingEasy. Next to the entry for your WooCommerce store, there is a line that says Store API Key:
- Copy the Store API Key from the ShippingEasy store settings page to the Store API Key field in your WooCommerce Settings page for ShippingEasy:
- Click on the API CREDENTIALS section of the Settings tab in ShippingEasy:
- It has two entries, API Key and API Secret:
- Copy the "API Key" from the ShippingEasy settings page to the "API Key" field in your WooCommerce Settings page for ShippingEasy:
- Copy the "API Secret" from the ShippingEasy settings page to the "Secret Key" field in your WooCommerce Settings page for ShippingEasy:
- Check the status values that an order must have to be sent automatically from your WooCommerce store to your ShippingEasy account. Most likely you'll select "processing", and any others you know that you use. Hold down the Ctrl key (or Command on a Mac) to select multiple entries:
- Click the Save Changes button and you're done!
Note: You'll only use the "Debug Enabled" option when directed by ShippingEasy Support to help our team troubleshoot issues you're experiencing with the plug-in.
Your WooCommerce store is now integrated with your ShippingEasy account.
If you run into any problems, feel free to reach out to our Support Team.
- New accounts still in the registration process will see a link with our email address listed under the integration video.
- Paid subscribers, who have already set up their ShippingEasy account, will see links to email, call, or chat on the blue navigation menu in app.
- Anyone can post questions in our Community forum and our team will be happy to assist.