If you haven't already created a batch shipment and assigned rates - view our step by step guide to find out how. If you have, then the labels will be grouped and awaiting printing on your READY TO SHIP page.
- To get there, hover over the SHIPMENTS tab from any page in your ShippingEasy account. Select READY TO PRINT.
- Once there, locate the batch you created in the "Purchased Labels" box. To print, click the green Print icon under status/actions.
- If you'd like to combine the batch with another batch or other orders, click on the box to the left of the orders. Next, click on the "Combine & Print Selected" button. From the drop down menu, select if you'd like to combine "Labels", "Packing Slips", or "Labels + Packing Slips".
- The labels will group as one large batch and move to the "Print Queue" box to the right. From there, click the green Print icon under status.
- A new tab will open up with a pdf file containing the batch of combined labels you've just created.
- You can view a history of all of the batch labels that you have created in the past 24 hours in the "Batch History" section that is located next to the "Print Queue" box.