ConnectEasy is an application you run on your computer that enables you to easily print labels directly to your printer from the ShippingEasy application - saving time for individual label printing to either a thermal or laser printer. Before you start printing, be sure to adjust your label print settings to setup single page prints.
- You can find this section by clicking on the SETTINGS tab from any page on your ShippingEasy account.
- Next, click on PRINTERS under HARDWARE & DEVICES.
- Select to "Download for Windows":
- After the installer downloads, open the install program. The exact location will vary depending on your browser - the example shown here is for the Chrome browser running on Windows:
If the browser does not display the file after downloading it, look in the "Downloads" folder on your computer.
- Click the Run button when prompted:
- If you've previously installed ConnectEasy so it"s already running, you will be prompted to shut it down. Click Yes(If this is the first time you've installed ConnectEasy, please proceed to Step 9):
- If ConnectEasy is already installed, you will be prompted to uninstall the existing version. Click Yes:
And then click Next:
And then click Finish:
- Click Next when prompted to install ConnectEasy:
- Accept the agreement and then click Next:
- Click Next on the location screen:
- Click Next on the "Select Start Menu folder" screen:
- Click Next on the "Additional Tasks" screen:
- Click the Install button when prompted:
- Click the Finish button and the installation is complete (Note: Please leave the tick-box checked to "Launch ConnectEasy" so you're prompted to enter your credentials in Step 16):
- On the Welcome screen you must specify the ConnectEasy Identifier and Pass Phrase that are displayed on the ConnectEasy Settings page. After you copy those values in, click Sign In and you're done!
Configuring ConnectEasy for printing is described in Frequently Asked Questions About Printing With ConnectEasy.