Endicia makes your End of Day Manifest for DHL Global Mail available online daily. If this is your first time downloading the manifest, we'll walk you through it step by step!
NOTE: this is only for domestic DHL Global Mail shipments. Learn more about downloading international DHL GM manifests from ShippingEasy.
- Log into www.endicia.com with your Endicia "First Class" account details. Learn more.
NOTE: ShippingEasy accounts created after September 20, 2017 will log in with their Endicia account. Learn more about Endicia.
- Once logged in, go to My Account > Tools > DHL Global Mail Driver Summary Manifest.
- On the "DHL Global Mail Driver Summary Manifest" page, you can see a brief summary of how many shipments will be included on your manifest.
- Click Create Manifest. It may take a few moments, but Endicia will generate a PDF manifest for you which you can download from the following page.
- Click Download PDF to save the manifest for your records.
- Once printed, you will need to sign and date the manifest. One copy is for you and your records, one is for the DHL driver. When the driver arrives, they will:
- Compare your packages against the Detailed Driver’s Manifest.
- Sign and date the Manifest, noting any discrepancies between your shipments and the Detailed Driver's Manifest.
- Note: Should you need to ship more packages after creating a manifest, generate a new manifest before your shipping cut-off time. Remember to give your DHL Courier copies of every manifest you have printed and signed.