Your End of Day Manifest for DHL eCommerce is available on ShippingEasy daily. You can find it by going to the SHIPMENT HISTORY page.
To download your DHL eCommerce Manifest:
- Go to the SHIPMENT HISTORY page in ShippingEasy.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and on the lower left, under "End of Day Documents" click on the link to "DHL eCom Manifest".
- On the Daily Manifest page, you can see a brief summary of how many shipments will be included on your manifest.
- Click Create DHL eCommerce Manifest. It may take a few moments, but a PDF manifest will generate for you which you can download from the following page.
- Once printed, you will need to sign and date the manifest. One copy is for you and your records, one is for the DHL driver. When the driver arrives, they will:
- Compare your packages against the Detailed Driver’s Manifest.
- Sign and date the Manifest, noting any discrepancies between your shipments and the Detailed Driver's Manifest.
Should you need to ship more packages after creating a manifest, generate a new manifest before your shipping cut-off time. Remember to give your DHL Courier copies of every manifest you have printed and signed.