It's easy to integrate your Yahoo account with ShippingEasy!
- When registering your ShippingEasy account, you will be immediately prompted for your Yahoo credentials after selecting Yahoo from the Platform menu. Skip to Step 5 to learn how to locate your credentials.
- In the SETTINGS tab, click on the STORES & ORDERS section.
- Once there, click on the the + Add New button on the side of the screen.
- Select Yahoo from the Platform drop down.
- In another browser, log into your Yahoo account. Once logged in, select Store under Control Panels
- Select Real Time Links under Order Settings
- Click the link for API Settings.
NOTE: Make sure your Yahoo plan includes support for 3rd party API settings.
- Click the Add New Partner button.
- The Add Partner window will appear.
Paste in this value in the Partner ID field: ypa-001712504399
- The Add Partner window will display four options. Click the boxes next to the Order API and Catalog API entries and then click the Next button.
- Click the Accept button on the next window.
- You will receive an email from Yahoo that contains your Yahoo Store ID and a Partner Access Token:
Copy those values into the fields in ShippingEasy:
- Type in a Starting Order ID.
Yahoo requires ShippingEasy to provide the oldest order ID that you want brought into ShippingEasy. This provides a starting point for loading data from your Yahoo account into ShippingEasy. For example, if the oldest order ID that you wanted to ship from ShippingEasy is 3455, then enter that value in Starting Order ID.
- Click the Save button and you're done!
If you run into any problems, feel free to reach out to our Support Team.
- New accounts still in the registration process will see a link with our email address listed under the integration video.
- Paid subscribers, who have already set up their ShippingEasy account, will see links to email, call, or chat on the blue navigation menu in app.
- Anyone can post questions in our Community forum and our team will be happy to assist.