It's easy to integrate your Yahoo account with ShippingEasy!
Use this guide to connect your Yahoo store with ShippingEasy.
If you are setting up a ShippingEasy account for the first time
- When setting up a new ShippingEasy account, you will see an Account Setup progress bar. Click the blue button to Connect store.
- This will navigate you to the INTEGRATION page. From the Platform drop down menu, select Yahoo.
- Complete your store integration by inputting your Yahoo Store information into ShippingEasy. These steps are outlined in the third section of this article.
If you are connecting your Yahoo store to an existing ShippingEasy account
- Navigate to the SETTINGS tab.
- Click on the STORES & ORDERS page under the INTEGRATION section.
- Once there, click on the the + Add New button on the side of the screen.
- From the Platform drop down menu, select Yahoo.
- Complete your store integration by inputting your Yahoo Store information into ShippingEasy. These steps are outlined in the next section of this article.
Input Yahoo Store information into ShippingEasy
- In another browser tab or window, log into your Yahoo account, then navigate to Control Panels and select Store.
- Select Real Time Links under Order Settings.
- From the Real-Time Links, select the option for API Settings.
NOTE: Make sure your Yahoo plan includes support for 3rd party API settings.
- From the API Settings, click the Add New Partner button.
- When the Add Partner window opens, paste the Partner ID listed below, into the Partner ID field and click Next.
Partner ID: ypa-001712504399
- The next Add Partner window will display four options. Check the boxes next to the Order API and Catalog API entries and click Next.
- Click the Accept button to accept the terms of service.
- Yahoo will send an email containing your Yahoo Store ID and Partner Access Token, as seen below.
Copy the Yahoo Store ID and Partner Access Token into the matching fields in ShippingEasy.
- Make sure to enter a Starting Order ID.
Yahoo requires ShippingEasy to provide the oldest order ID that you want brought into ShippingEasy. This provides a starting point for loading data from your Yahoo account into ShippingEasy. For example, if the oldest order ID that you want to ship from ShippingEasy is 3455, then enter that value as the Starting Order ID.
- Click the Save button and you're done!