It's easy to integrate your Yahoo account with ShippingEasy!
- When registering your ShippingEasy account, you will be immediately prompted for your Yahoo credentials after selecting Yahoo from the Platform menu. Skip to Step 5 to learn how to locate your credentials.
- In the SETTINGS tab, click on the STORES & ORDERS section.
- Once there, click on the + Add New button on the top right side of the page.
- Select Yahoo from the Platform drop down.
- In another browser tab or window, log into your Yahoo account, then navigate to Control Panels and select Store.
- Select Real Time Links under Order Settings.
- From the Real-Time Links, select the option for API Settings.
NOTE: Make sure your Yahoo plan includes support for 3rd party API settings.
- From the API Settings, click the Add New Partner button.
- When the Add Partner window opens, paste the Partner ID listed below, into the Partner ID field and click Next.
Partner ID: ypa-001712504399
- The next Add Partner window will display four options. Check the boxes next to the Order API and Catalog API entries and click Next.
- Click the Accept button to accept the terms of service.
- Yahoo will send an email containing your Yahoo Store ID and Partner Access Token, as seen below:
Copy the Yahoo Store ID and Partner Access Token into the matching fields in ShippingEasy:
- Make sure to enter a Starting Order ID.
Yahoo requires ShippingEasy to provide the oldest order ID that you want brought into ShippingEasy. This provides a starting point for loading data from your Yahoo account into ShippingEasy. For example, if the oldest order ID that you want to ship from ShippingEasy is 3455, then enter that value as the Starting Order ID.
- Click the Save button and you're done!
If you have problems that require extra assistance, feel free to reach out to our team.
- Anyone can post questions in our Community forum and our Customer Success team will be happy to assist.
- All accounts will see links for additional resources in the upper left corner in app:
New accounts trialing on a paid plan (Basic and above) will see links to email or call our Sales Team.
Fully registered accounts on a paid plan (Basic and above) will see links to email, call, or chat our Customer Success team.
Accounts trialing or registered on the free Starter plan will see a quick link to our Support Center.