Whether you are brand new to ShippingEasy or have an existing account, it is easy to integrate your Spree Commerce store with ShippingEasy. You can learn more about how Spree Commerce works with ShippingEasy in our store guide. If you sell on other platforms, you can take a look at our integrations list for the steps to connect more stores.
New ShippingEasy account
If you are new to ShippingEasy, you can follow our step-by-step instructions for integrating your store into a new account.
How to connect your Spree Commerce to an existing ShippingEasy account
- Navigate to the SETTINGS tab and click on the STORES & ORDERS page under the INTEGRATION section.
- Once there, click on the the + Add New button on the side of the screen.
- From the Platform drop down menu, select Spree Commerce. Complete your store integration by adding your Spree Commerce.
Once you are prompted for your Store URL and API Access Key:
- Copy in your Spree Commerce store's full URL into the Store URL field. For example:
- In another browser, log into your Spree Commerce server and click the Users tab:
- Click the pencil icon next to the entry for a user that has the Admin role on your Spree Commerce server:
- Verify that the Admin role is selected:
- Click the Generate API Key button:
Or, if the API key already exists, copy it:
- Copy the API key to the API Access Key field in ShippingEasy:
- Click the Save button and you're done!
Your Spree Commerce store is now integrated with ShippingEasy. Next, configure your Store Settings using our guide.