ShippingEasy integrates with Spree Commerce to process and fulfill orders automatically. Follow the steps below to connect your Spree Commerce account.
Choose which section of this guide best describes where you are starting from.
If you are setting up a ShippingEasy account for the first time
- When setting up a new ShippingEasy account, you will be directed to start adding orders by integrating a store. To being the store integration process, click on the button to Import from Store.
- Next, you will fill in your stores credentials. Spree Commerce will be populated in the Store Platform drop down.
- Complete your store integration by adding your stores credentials. These steps are outlined in the third section of this article.
If you are connecting your Spree Commerce store to an existing ShippingEasy account
- Navigate to the SETTINGS tab and click on the STORES & ORDERS page under the INTEGRATION section.
- Once there, click on the the + Add New button on the side of the screen.
- From the Platform drop down menu, select Spree Commerce. Complete your store integration by adding your Spree Commerce.
Once you are prompted for your Store URL and API Access Key:
- Copy in your Spree Commerce store's full URL into the Store URL field. For example:
- In another browser, log into your Spree Commerce server and click the Users tab:
- Click the pencil icon next to the entry for a user that has the Admin role on your Spree Commerce server:
- Verify that the Admin role is selected:
- Click the Generate API Key button:
Or, if the API key already exists, copy it:
- Copy the API key to the API Access Key field in ShippingEasy:
- Click the Save button and you're done!
That's it! Your Spree Commerce store is now connected to ShippingEasy!