It's easy to integrate your Spree Commerce account with ShippingEasy!
- When registering your ShippingEasy account, you will be immediately prompted for your Spree Commerce credentials after selecting Spree Commerce from the Platform menu. Skip to Step 5 to learn how to locate your credentials.
- In the Settings tab, click on the STORES & ORDERS section.
- Once there, click on the the + Add New button on the side of the screen.
- Select Spree Commerce from the Platform drop down.
- Copy in your Spree Commerce store's full URL into the Store URL field. For example:
- In another browser, log into your Spree Commerce server and click the Users tab:
- Click the pencil icon next to the entry for a user that has the Admin role on your Spree Commerce server:
- Verify that the Admin role is selected:
- Click the Generate API Key button:
Or, if the API key already exists, copy it:
- Copy the API key to the API Access Key field in ShippingEasy:
- Click the Save button and you're done!
If you have problems that require extra assistance, feel free to reach out to our team.
- Anyone can post questions in our Community forum and our Customer Success team will be happy to assist.
- All accounts will see links for additional resources in the upper left corner in app:
New accounts trialing on a paid plan (Basic and above) will see links to email or call our Sales Team.
Fully registered accounts on a paid plan (Basic and above) will see links to email, call, or chat our Customer Success team.
Accounts trialing or registered on the free Starter plan will see a quick link to our Support Center.