Whether you are brand new to ShippingEasy or have an existing account, it is easy to integrate your Solid Commerce store with ShippingEasy. You can learn more about how Solid Commerce works with ShippingEasy in our store guide. If you sell on other platforms, you can take a look at our integrations list for the steps to connect more stores.
New ShippingEasy account
If you are new to ShippingEasy, you can follow our step-by-step instructions for integrating your store into a new account.
How to connect your Solid Commerce to an existing ShippingEasy account
- Navigate to the SETTINGS tab.
- Click on the STORES & ORDERS page under the INTEGRATION section.
- Once there, click on the the + Add New button on the side of the screen.
- From the Platform drop down menu, select Solid Commerce.
- Complete your store integration by logging into Solid Commerce and retrieving the Web Services Key. These steps are outlined in the third section of this article.
Once you are prompted for your Solid Commerce for Web Services Key:
- You need the Web Services Key from your Solid Commerce account:
- Open another browser window and login to your Solid Commerce account.
- In the top menu, click Admin and select Web API Configuration from the drop down.
- Copy the Solid Commerce Web Services Key:
- Paste the key into ShippingEasy and then click the Save button. You're done!
Your Solid Commerce store is now integrated with ShippingEasy. Next, configure your Store Settings using our guide.