Whether you are brand new to ShippingEasy or have an existing account, it is easy to integrate your Ecwid store with ShippingEasy. You can learn more about how Ecwid works with ShippingEasy in our store guide. If you sell on other platforms, you can take a look at our integrations list for the steps to connect more stores.
Ecwid Versions supported by ShippingEasy
Your Ecwid account must be on the Ecwid Venture plan, or higher, to use ShippingEasy's Ecwid integration.
When you are ready to connect your Ecwid store, follow these steps.
New ShippingEasy account
If you are new to ShippingEasy, you can follow our step-by-step instructions for integrating your store into a new account.
How to connect your Ecwid to an existing ShippingEasy account
- Navigate to the SETTINGS tab and click on the STORES & ORDERS page under the INTEGRATION section.
- Once there, click on the the + Add New button on the side of the screen.
- From the Platform drop down menu, select Ecwid. Complete your store integration by adding your Store credentials.
Once you are prompted for your Ecwid credentials:
- Enter the email and password that you use to login to Ecwid, then click Sign In.
- When prompted, click the Accept button to integrate ShippingEasy with your Ecwid store.
Your Ecwid store is now integrated with ShippingEasy. Next, configure your Store Settings using our guide.