Ecwid is a popular eCommerce shopping cart widget that integrates with your existing website. Whether you're brand new to ShippingEasy or have an existing account, it's easy to integrate your Ecwid store with ShippingEasy!
NOTE: Your Ecwid account must be on the Ecwid Venture plan, or higher, to use ShippingEasy's Ecwid integration.
Use this guide to connect your Ecwid store with ShippingEasy.
If you are setting up a ShippingEasy account for the first time
- When setting up a new ShippingEasy account, you will see an Account Setup progress bar. Click the blue button to Connect store.
- This will navigate you to the INTEGRATION page. From the Platform drop down menu, select Ecwid.
- Complete your store integration by signing into your Ecwid account. These steps are outlined in the third section of this article.
If you are connecting your Ecwid store to an existing ShippingEasy account
- Navigate to the SETTINGS tab and click on the STORES & ORDERS page under the INTEGRATION section.
- Once there, click on the the + Add New button on the side of the screen.
- From the Platform drop down menu, select Ecwid. You will be prompted for your Ecwid credentials.
Enter your Ecwid credentials
- Enter the email and password that you use to login to Ecwid, then click Sign In.
- When prompted, click the Accept button to integrate ShippingEasy with your Ecwid store.
- You're done! To get started, check out our guide on Using Ecwid with ShippingEasy.