Ecwid is a popular eCommerce shopping cart widget that integrates with your existing website. Whether you're brand new to ShippingEasy or have an existing account, it's easy to integrate your Ecwid store with ShippingEasy!
NOTE: Your Ecwid account must be on the Ecwid Venture plan, or higher, to use ShippingEasy's Ecwid integration.
Choose which section of this guide best describes where you are starting from.
If you are setting up a ShippingEasy account for the first time
- When setting up a new ShippingEasy account, you will be directed to start adding orders by integrating a store. To being the store integration process, click on the button to Import from Store.
- Next, you will fill in your stores credentials. Ecwid will be populated in the Store Platform drop down.
- Complete your store integration by adding your stores credentials. These steps are outlined in the third section of this article.
If you are connecting your Ecwid store to an existing ShippingEasy account
- Navigate to the SETTINGS tab and click on the STORES & ORDERS page under the INTEGRATION section.
- Once there, click on the the + Add New button on the side of the screen.
- From the Platform drop down menu, select Ecwid. Complete your store integration by adding your Store credentials.
Once you are prompted for your Ecwid credentials:
- Enter the email and password that you use to login to Ecwid, then click Sign In.
- When prompted, click the Accept button to integrate ShippingEasy with your Ecwid store.
That's it! Your Ecwid store is now connected to ShippingEasy!