Ecwid is a popular eCommerce shopping cart widget that integrates with your existing website. Whether you're brand new to ShippingEasy or have an existing account, it's easy to integrate your Ecwid store with ShippingEasy!
Note: Your Ecwid account must be on the Ecwid Venture plan, or higher, to use ShippingEasy's Ecwid integration.
Use this guide to connect your Ecwid store. Click here and go on to add an Ecwid store to your existing ShippingEasy account.
- When registering your ShippingEasy account, you will be immediately prompted for your Ecwid credentials after selecting Ecwid from the Platform menu.
- Click here to skip to the next step.
- Navigate to the SETTINGS tab and click on the STORES & ORDERS page under the INTEGRATION section.
- Once there, click on the the + Add New button on the side of the screen.
- From the Platform drop down menu, select Ecwid. You will be prompted for your Ecwid credentials.
- Enter the email and password that you use to login to Ecwid, then click Sign In.
- When prompted, click the Accept button to integrate ShippingEasy with your Ecwid store.
- Click the Save button and you're done! To get started, check out our guide on Using Ecwid with ShippingEasy.
If you run into any problems, feel free to reach out to our Support Team.
- New accounts still in the registration process will see a link with our email address listed under the integration video.
- Paid subscribers, who have already set up their ShippingEasy account, will see links to email, call, or chat on the blue navigation menu in app.
- Anyone can post questions in our Community forum and our team will be happy to assist.