Originally posted by X-Cart, here are the steps to completing the uninstallation of X-Cart:
Uninstallation completely removes all the data related to the ShippingEasy module from your store.
To complete the uninstallation, you will need to run the ShippingEasy module installation script. You might remember that, after the module was installed in your store, the script was saved with a new name to help prevent unauthorised runs of the installer. Now, before you start, you need to rename the script back to its original name - install-shippingeasy.php.
To uninstall the module:
- Run the module installation script in your web browser by going to httр://<YOUR_XCART_DOMAIN>/install-shippingeasy.php (be sure to replace the<YOUR_XCART_DOMAIN> part with the actual domain name of your X-Cart store). This will start the installation wizard. A screen like the following will be displayed.
- Select Uninstall the module, enter the Auth code for your X-Cart installation into the Auth code field and select the I accept the License Agreement check box.
- Click Next to continue. The uninstallation process will start. The installer will make the necessary changes to your X-Cart installation, and the module will be deactivated.
- Once the process is completed, click Next. This will open the next screen where you will be able to generate a new system fingerprint.
- Generate the system fingerprint, or skip it. After clicking Next you should see the "Uninstallation complete" screen.