Shipping Rules are an option to automate the handling of your orders, ensuring that your operation runs efficiently. If you have multiple user logins, you can use Shipping Rules to automatically assign orders to specific users.
No more assigning orders to specific users one-by-one or errors resulting from multiple users trying to process the same shipment. Just set it up once and spend even less time shipping:
- Go to SETTINGS >> SHIPPING RULES.
- Click the blue Add New button.
- In the field Rule Name, enter a name that describes this rule, such as "Assign orders to Jack Ship".
- Set the "IF" condition to the variable that defines which user will be processing the shipments. View all available conditions.
- In this example, we have multiple stores integrated with ShippingEasy and Jack Ship handles all the manually entered orders. So, we'll use the Store as the condition to assign the user.
Store | Is equal to | Manual Orders
- Set the "THEN" action to:
Assign to a user | Jack Ship
- Save your new rule and you're done! Future orders that sync or are uploaded via CSV file will be automatically assigned to your users based on the "IF" condition that you specified.