This guide details uninstalling ConnectEasy on a Mac. If you are interested in uninstalling ConnectEasy on a Windows PC, please reference our Windows uninstallation guide.
If you want to install a new version of ConnectEasy or stop using ConnectEasy all together, you'll want to uninstall ConnectEasy from your Mac.
- To begin, you need to shut down the current version. You will see an icon for ConnectEasy in the upper-right corner of the screen.
- Click that icon and then select Quit.
- Open the Mac Finder by clicking its icon.
- Then click the Applications folder.
- Find the entry for ConnectEasy.
- Use your mouse to either drag the ConnectEasy icon to the Mac's Trash icon, or hold down the Control key when you click the ConnectEasy icon with your mouse - then choose Move to Trash.
Ready to install the newest version? Take a look at our Mac installation guide.
Can I reconnect ConnectEasy?
Frequently Asked Questions about printing with ConnectEasy
What is ConnectEasy?
How do I know if I have the latest version of ConnectEasy?
Where can I find the ConnectEasy app on my computer?
Which computers need to have ConnectEasy installed?