NOTE: This article pertains to ShippingEasy’s QuickBooks integration software and is useful if you installed ShippingEasy's QuickBooks software before July 26, 2017.
Starting July 26, 2017, new QuickBooks integrations with ShippingEasy will be provided by our partner Webgility via their Unify software. To integrate QuickBooks with your ShippingEasy account, please provide your information to Webgility here and they’ll call you directly.
ShippingEasy now integrates QuickBooks desktop editions for Windows: Pro, Premier, and Enterprise versions 2007 or newer.
The links below will give you information regarding how the ShippingEasy integration works with QuickBooks and your store:
- Overview: QuickBooks Desktop integration
- How to use Quickbooks with ShippingEasy
- Upgrade your QuickBooks Desktop integration
- Provide ShippingEasy access to your QuickBooks Desktop data
- Map data from ShippingEasy to QuickBooks desktop
- More information about Appending Product Options
- Sync data from ShippingEasy to QuickBooks Desktop
- QuickBooks Integration Processing Details
- Posting a Manual Order