Yes - once you have set your favorite combo of package type and carrier as a Shipping Preset, you can then set it as your default shipping setting. If you still need to set up your Shipping Preset, use our guide.
New ShippingEasy accounts will see several Shipping Presets already present:
- First-Class Package (weight required)
- Priority Mail Package (weight required)
- Padded Flat Rate Envelope
- Small Flat Rate Box
- Medium Flat Rate Box
- Regional Rate A Box
- International First Class Package (weight required)
- International Flat Rate Envelope
- International Large Envelope/Flat - Merchandise
- International Medium Flat Rate Box
- International Padded Flat Rate Envelope
- International Priority Mail Package (weight required)
- International Small Flat Rate Box
Accounts with UPS from ShippingEasy One Balance connected will also see the following presets:
UPS One Balance
- UPS Ground
- UPS Sure Post
- UPS Expedited UPS Priority
- UPS Standard Intl.
- UPS Standard Worldwide
You can choose to make one of these your preferred settings or create a new one. Default settings for Shipping Presets work best for shippers who do not utilize shipping rules and who ship the same item in the same packaging frequently. To learn more about the hierarchy of selecting a carrier and service, check out our guide on Instant Rates.
To make your Shipping Preset the default:
- Go to SHIPMENT SETTINGS and click SHIPPING PRESET:
- Click the name of the shipping preset you want to set as your default.
- Check the box next to Make default domestic preset.
- Click the Update Preset button.