Yes - once you have set your favorite combo of package type and carrier as a Saved Selection, you can then set it as your default shipping setting. If you still need to set up your Saved Selections, use our guide.
New ShippingEasy accounts will see six default Saved Selections already present. All are USPS domestic services:
- First Class Package (weight required)
- Priority Mail Package (weight required)
- Padded Flat Rate Envelope
- Small Flat Rate Box
- Medium Flat Rate Box
- Regional Rate A Box.
You can choose to make one of these your preferred setting or create a new one. Default settings for Saved Selections work best for shippers who do not utilize shipping rules and who ship the same item in the same packaging frequently. To learn more about the hierarchy of selecting a carrier and service, check out our guide on Instant Rates.
To make your Saved Selection the default:
- Go to SETTINGS and click QUICK SHIP: SAVED SELECTIONS
- Click the pencil icon next to the saved selection you want to set as your default.
- Check the box next to Make Default?
- Click the SAVE button.
How to: Edit a Saved Selection
Best of Rules: Assign a package and dimensions to my shipments
What is the difference between a Saved Selection and custom package?
How many Saved Selections can I save to the ORDERS page QuickShip menu?
How to: Apply a Saved Carrier Selection on the READY TO SHIP page