ShippingEasy's Browse Rates tool makes comparing rates fast and simple. It enables you to browse rates across all major carriers (USPS, UPS, FedEx), as well as get a quote with or without an order - all from any page in ShippingEasy!
NOTE: to see rates for specific carriers, you will need to connect those carriers to your ShippingEasy account. Learn more.
Whether you need to provide a customer with a quote before an order has been placed or you want to browse your rate options for a specific order, the Browse Rates tool can help! Check it out in app.
What carriers and services are available from Browse Rates?
Presently, only select services from USPS, UPS, and FedEx can be compared with the Browse Rates tool.
NOTE: Amazon Prime rates are not currently available in the Browse Rates tool due to their exclusivity to Amazon.com. Learn more about shipping Seller Fulfilled Prime orders.
Services available in the Browse Rates tool include the following:
- First Class
- Priority Mail
- Priority Mail Express
- 3 Day Select
- 2nd Day Air
- 2nd Day Air AM
- Next Day Air Saver
- Next Day Air
- Next Day Air Early
- Express Saver
- 2Day AM
- Standard Overnight
- Priority Overnight
- First Overnight
NOTE: Browse Rates does not include the rates of FedEx One Rate.
If you would like to see additional enhancements of carriers, services, or destinations, please post your feedback for our Product Team in these Feature Request threads:
Can I compare rates for a batch?
No, not at this time. However, we are interested in understanding how much need there is for this option. Please post your feedback in our Feature Request forums.
How to: Use the Rate Calculator to access rates without an order
This is the best option if you do not have an order to ship, but rather want to research rates across carriers.
- In the top left corner of your ShippingEasy account, select the blue Rate Calculator link.
- A BROWSE RATES dialog will appear. Simply enter the Ship From and Ship To zip codes. Then fill in any other pieces of information you know and select Get Rates.
NOTE: The Ship From zip code will auto populate with the default address zip code listed in the Ship From Addresses page.
- You'll see a list of options for the available carrier services. Click between the carrier icons to view rate quotes for each carrier.
How to: Compare rates for a specific order
This is the best option if you want to compare rates across carriers and services for a specific order.
From the ORDERS page
This is the best if you prefer to ship from the ORDERS page or want to review rates before creating a shipment.
- From the ORDERS page, locate the order you would like to quote.
- On the far right of the order line, expand the V action menu. Then select Browse Rates.
From the READY TO SHIP page:
This is the best option if you prefer to make your shipping decisions on the READY TO SHIP page.
- Begin by creating a shipment or grouping orders as a batch. Learn more.
- From the READY TO SHIP page, select the Browse Rates link.
How to: Compare rates
- The Browse Rates dialog will appear, filled with your order data.
- Improve the quality of your quote by updating the search terms. Choose to filter rates by using the Service, Package Type, and Address type menus. Then review the Weight and Size fields for accuracy. If you make any changes, select the Get Rates button.
- Then simply review the list of rates, clicking between any carriers that you have connected with your ShippingEasy account. Once you've found a rate that you like, click the Select button.