It's easy to integrate your OneSaas account with ShippingEasy!
Choose which section of this guide best describes where you are starting from.
If you are setting up a ShippingEasy account for the first time
- When setting up a new ShippingEasy account, you will be directed to start adding orders by integrating a store. To being the store integration process, click on the button to Import from Store.
- Next, you will fill in your stores credentials. OneSaas will be populated in the Store Platform drop down.
- Enter your OneSaas Store Settings into ShippingEasy.
- Finish by clicking I'm done adding orders button. You will complete your store integration by entering your ShippingEasy credentials into OneSaas. These steps are outlined in the third section of this article.
If you are connecting your OneSaas store to an existing ShippingEasy account
- Navigate to the SETTINGS tab and click on the STORES & ORDERS page under the INTEGRATION section.
- Once there, click on the the + Add New button on the side of the screen.
- You will then see a form displaying Platform. Select OneSaas from the drop down menu. In the Store URL field, enter the following URL: https://www.live.app.onesaas.com.
NOTE: if you enter any other URL your integration will not work.
- Save your changes.
- Within your Shipping Easy account, please navigate to SETTINGS, then API CREDENTIALS. From here please take note of the API Key, and the API Secret, you'll need these details later in the integration process.
Connect ShippingEasy credentials to your OneSaas store:
- Now we'll finish the integration on the OneSaas side of the API. For this part, start by logging in to your OneSaas file.
- From your Apps Dashboard, select Add Connection, then select ShippingEasy, then Authorize the ShippingEasy connection.
- Now, you'll need to enter the following details: API Key, API Secret, Store API Key. This can be found within your Shipping Easy account, more information on how to find these details can be found in the screenshot below or in steps 6 and 7 above.
- Your ShippingEasy account is now connected and authorized with your OneSaas file. Now, let's configure your integration. in OneSaas To do this, scroll down to the bottom of the page and select Configure Integrations.
- Make your way through the configuration process by selecting Next after configuring each page.
- Next, you'll find yourself at the Review Integrations page. Here, you need to assign a start date, choose your time zone and set your sync time. When finished, you will be able to run your first sync - just click Synchronize.
That's it! Your OneSaas store is now connected to ShippingEasy!
If you have problems that require extra assistance, feel free to reach out to our team.
- Anyone can post questions in our Community forum and our Customer Success team will be happy to assist.
- All accounts will see links for additional resources in the upper left corner in app:
New accounts trialing on a paid plan (Basic and above) will see links to email or call our Sales Team.
1-855 | Email | Answers
Fully registered accounts on a paid plan will see links to email, call, or chat our Customer Success team.
1-512 | Email | Chat | Answers
Accounts trialing or registered on the free Starter plan will see a quick link to our Support Center.