It's easy to integrate your OneSaas account with ShippingEasy!
- When registering your ShippingEasy account, you will be immediately prompted for your OneSaas credentials after selecting OneSaas from the Platform menu. Skip to Step 7 to learn how to locate your credentials.
- To integrate your OneSaas store with ShippingEasy you'll first need to access your account's SETTINGS tab. In the SETTINGS tab, click on the STORES & ORDERS section.
- Once there, click on the + Add New button on the side of the screen.
- You will then see a form displaying Platform. Select One Saas from the drop down menu.
- In the Store URL field, enter the following URL: https://www.live.app.onesaas.com
NOTE: if you enter any other URL your integration will not work.
- Save your changes.
- Now, on the same page please take note of your Store API Key, you'll need it later in the integration process. It can be found by looking at the details for the store you just added.
NOTE: if you leave this page before collecting the information, you can find it again by going to SETTINGS >> STORES & ORDERS.
- Within your Shipping Easy account, please navigate to SETTINGS, then API CREDENTIALS. From here please take note of the API Key, and the API Secret, you'll need these details later in the integration process.
- Now we'll finish the integration on the OneSaas side of the API. For this part, please start by logging in to your OneSaas file.
- From your Apps Dashboard, select Add Connection, then select ShippingEasy, then Authorize the ShippingEasy connection.
- Now, you'll need to enter the following details: API Key, API Secret, Store API Key. This can be found within your Shipping Easy account, more information on how to find these details can be found in the screenshot below or in steps 6 and 7 above.
- Your ShippingEasy account is now connected and authorized with your OneSaas file. Now, let's configure your integration. in OneSaas To do this, scroll down to the bottom of the page and select Configure Integrations.
- Make your way through the configuration process by selecting Next after configuring each page.
- Next, you'll find yourself at the Review Integrations page. Here, you need to assign a start date, choose your time zone and set your sync time. When finished, you will be able to run your first sync - just click Synchronize.
If you have problems that require extra assistance, feel free to reach out to our team.
- Anyone can post questions in our Community forum and our Customer Success team will be happy to assist.
- All accounts will see links for additional resources in the upper left corner in app:
New accounts trialing on a paid plan (Basic and above) will see links to email or call our Sales Team.
Fully registered accounts on a paid plan (Basic and above) will see links to email, call, or chat our Customer Success team.
Accounts trialing or registered on the free Starter plan will see a quick link to our Support Center.