Making updates or changes to the primary user of your ShippingEasy account is simple. To do so, log in as the primary account owner using the current information.
- Go to the My Profile link located at the top right of the page of your ShippingEasy account.
- Update the information.
- Select Save
Making a Secondary User's Email the Account Owner Email
If the email intended as the "account owner" is already being used by a secondary user, the account owner will have to apply a dummy email to the secondary user in order for it to be available to apply to the primary account.
When swapping account owner and secondary user emails, check both the Users and Account Details settings.
- The user needs to log into the (current) primary account owner's account (email@example.com)
- Navigate to SETTINGS in the top right of the app and under ACCOUNT SETTINGS select USERS.
- Update the secondary user's email to a dummy email address ( firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Update the primary account owner's email under My Profile (to email@example.com)
- Change or archive the secondary user by going to SETTINGS> USERS and selecting the 'x' to the right of the secondary users name.