Making updates or changes to the primary user of your ShippingEasy account is simple. To do so, log in as the primary account owner using the current information.
- Go to the My Profile link located at the top right of the page of your ShippingEasy account.
- Update the information.
- Select Save
If the email is already being used by a secondary user and they want to become the primary owner, the account owner will have to apply a dummy email to the secondary user in order for it to be available to apply to the primary account.
To make a secondary user's email the account owners email:
- The user needs to log into the (current) primary account owner's account (email@example.com)
- Navigate to SETTINGS> USERS
- Update the secondary user's email to a dummy email address ( firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Update the primary account owner's email under My Profile (to email@example.com)
- Change or archive the secondary user by going to SETTINGS> USERS and selecting the 'x' to the right of the secondary users name.