Yes. You can purchase Shipsurance insurance if the label has not already been scanned at the mail center. There are two options available:
- Purchase insurance from Shipsurance directly for the original shipment.
- Cancel your original shipment in ShippingEasy and repurchase the label with insurance.
How to: Purchase insurance from Shipsurance directly
- Navigate to www.insurepost.com
- Select Insure Now (listed under the headline "Instant Shipping Insurance Protection").
- Register an account or opt to Insure My Shipment as a Guest.
- Enter your shipment details.
- Provide your payment information.
Your shipment is now insured!
How to: Purchase insurance from ShippingEasy
- Navigate to the SHIPMENT HISTORY page from anywhere in the ShippingEasy app.
- Find the order you want to insure.
- To the left of the order, click the green V action menu and select Cancel Shipment.
NOTE: the postage will be refunded by Stamps in 28 days.
Once the label is cancelled, select Create Duplicate Shipment to create a new label for the order.
- You will be brought to the READY TO SHIP page. Under "Insurance Options" you can select the option to Add Shipsurance.
- In the Insure to the value of field, enter the amount of insurance coverage you would like to purchase.
- Select Update to refresh your total cost.
- Purchase as print the label as normal.