Amazon does not allow ShippingEasy to directly email Amazon customers. Rather, Amazon requires merchants to upload return labels to their system. Then Amazon will email the label to your customer.
To email a return label to an Amazon buyer:
- First, create a prepaid return label for the Amazon order. Learn more.
- From the SHIPMENTS tab, navigate to SHIPMENT HISTORY.
- On the SHIPMENT HISTORY page, find the return label. Learn how to filter shipments.
- On the right of the shipment line, locate the gray Reprint button and expand the V action menu, and select Label Image
- A new tab will open with the label image. Right-click the image and select Save image.
- Once saved to your computer, you can upload the label to Amazon. Amazon will then send the label to your customer. Learn how to upload the return label to your Amazon store.
Files uploaded to Amazon for return mailing labels must meet the following requirements:
- Not larger than 2 mb in size
- A supported file type (.jpg, .bmp, .gif, .tif)
- Must have the return address in plain-text