Shippers that have multiple user log-ins, can assign unique 'Ship From' addresses for each user. This ensures that the correct warehouse is automatically assigned, based on which individual or work station is processing a package.
Addresses can be assigned per user in two ways:
- Admin users can assign the default 'Ship From' address for each user.
- Individual users can set the default 'Ship From' address for their specific user log-in.
ADMIN User - How to: Assign the default 'Ship From' address for each User
ALL Users - How to: Set the default 'Ship From' address for your specific log-in
- In the top right corner of your account, click the Logged in as menu. Then select My Profile.
- Select the Shipping Address from the drop down menu.
- Then click the Save button.