||A summary of your subscription:
- Member Since: your signup date.
- Next Payment: date of your next payment. Learn more about billing.
- Plan Type: current plan in use and cost. Learn more about our plans types.
- Total Cost (monthly): Your total cost including your monthly subscription plan and add-ons. Discounts (and applicable taxes, if any) are not accounted for here; however, they will be reflected in the Subscription Invoices.
And summary of subscription usage:
|5. Change My Plan
||Edit the plan type or add/remove these add-ons:
- Number of Stores: each plan includes a specific number of stores, so that you may integrate your individual selling channels. If you sell on more platforms, you may add additional stores for $5/mo each. Learn more about adding stores.
- Number of Users: each plan includes a specific number of user logins, so that you may manage your orders and team. If you have a larger operation, you may add additional users for $5/mo each. Learn more about setting up new users.
- Brand Package: optional for Starter subscribers who want to add a logo to their packing slips and email confirmations. Included for all paid plans starting in January 2015. Learn how to upload your logo.
- Changes will update your Total Cost. Learn more.
|6. Cancel My Account
||Option to cancel your account. Learn more.
|7. Billing Information
||Shows information about the credit card on file for subscription and insurance purchases. Learn more about what you may billed for by ShippingEasy and how to update your credit card.
|10. Subscription Invoices
||Display of most current invoices for your account from May 28th, 2015 and on.
NOTICE: ShippingEasy support for Quickbooks will end on May 1st.
We recommend customers using QuickBooks integrate their ShippingEasy data into Quickbooks using Webgility. A partner of ShippingEasy, Webgility develops and supports Unify, a multi-channel ecommerce solution. Unify connects revenue and expense data to give merchants better perspective for smarter decision making and streamlined operations.